5.09.2011

SAILOR JACKET

May is always crazy month! It's full with birthdays (mine included) and parties especially during the first week. My brother turned 25 the last tuesday. The long day started with a meal with my dad's family and then at night we went to dinner with my mom's whole family to a new restaurant in town called "La Enconmienda" really liked the place, has great salads and steaks. Recommend it a lot!!

Then after dinner we ended up on one of my best friends party! who's birthday was the 4th. It's always a long week but we have a lot of fun celebrating everyone!!



Wore my always perfect levi's skinny jeans and H&M pink pocket tank top blouse, 


Used my Gucci beige leather, medium horsebit "Pelham" bag.

  
And my nude blush platform pumps, this color makes them perfect for either winter or summer.


H&M striped double button blazer with a bit of a sailor vibe.
 Its a little big on me, but was the only one left on the store, so I buy it anyway!


And wore my old long golden beaded necklace, which has broken a few times over the years, but I keep fixing it so I can continue using it.


And wore my ZARA golden frames aviator sunnies and my incrusted golden ring.

This pictures where taken outside a music and dance art school, it's a really old but beautiful building that I thought you'd like!

love,
Andrea G.


1 comment: