9.22.2011

THE NEW LOOK

Yesterday was a long and hectic day, I had to run so many errands and ended so tired. But one of them definitely brightened my day, I went to a beauty supply store to buy all the material for my beauty class. This year in school I'm learning all the hair dying and cutting techniques. I'm so excited to learn and hopefully one day some one will let me cut his hair. But for now, I have my fake head to practice with, don't want to make irreparable damages on no one's head just yet! ha ha

While I was on the beauty store, my mom, who went with me found a wig store right next door and as you can imagine, I had to go in! and yes, I try almost the entire store on. I took some pictures of me with many different styles, it was so funny! check them out and feel free to laugh.. I sure did!


I wore an EXPRESS knit top, a printed Forever 21 full skirt, with my Steve Madden suede taupe pumps and the green Coach leather tote. Used some golden rings and my big MANGO green stone ring, with my golden full blooded Swatch watch and a vintage linked leaf golden necklace.

And now... THE NEW LOOKS!!


So... which style did you like the most?? Blonde, ginger or should I stick with brunette? ha ha

Have a great weekend!
love,
Andrea G.

7 comments:

  1. So much fun trying on wigs! LOVE that skirt and your overall outfit!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the top ! :) it looks like u had fun =)
    xx,Bisera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!! I"m glad you liked it!!
    keep in touch! kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your bag! the colour is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you in the 4th and 5th wig!!! I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND!!

    ReplyDelete