1.23.2012

THE SECRET GARDEN

On friday I had an interview with a new magazine called "Gist", they asked me to help them with the styling for this months editorial. I coudn't be any happier, it is a great opportunity for me to get out there and get better at my job, hopefully one day I'll become a well known stylist, which by the way is my ultimate dream. This is what I wore to go to my meetings, it was a busy day. I also went to a desginer's store to pull out clothes for the magazine's first edition cover shoot, that will be featured next month. I'll make sure to share it with you, so you can read some interesting articles and see more of what I do best. 

Photos by - Shalim Aleman

Tulle midi skirt - H&M, Beige shirt - Lacoste,  Sweater - Zara, Waist belt - Vintage, Tote bag - Coach, Snake skin platform sandals - Fendi.

I chose this very feminine look because I think it's so classic and perfect for a good first impression. I adore this tulle skirt and how it gives the look a 50s retro lady like style, that has made a great come back since last season and the best thing is that I finally got to wear my new shoes, I couldnt wait any longer. 

Have a nice day!! 
love,
Andrea

9 comments:

  1. Me encantó todo!!!Que look tan moderno y femenino.Kisses from www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful look, love the skirt with the sweater!

    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable look and nice pictures! I bet it's a lot of fun to do styling for magazines *-* I would love doing that too

    ReplyDelete
  4. your heels are more than perfect! very elite colors. and i love the way that you wear your necklace on your sweater.
    xoxo

    ♥HeelsAreMyDrugs♥
    ♥HeelsAreMyDrugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS photos! The perfect outfit for the setting as well! LOVE the skirt!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for following my blog and posting this lovely comments!!
    I'll keep up the good work!! keep in touch!
    xoxo

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful place! where is it?

    ReplyDelete