3.22.2012

AND I WONDER WHY

I got a little behind on my posts, I was supposed to share this pictures yesterday, but my day was so full as usual and I didn't get any time to post. But better late than never! I took this pictures a few days ago, on a random abandoned place that I found near my neighborhood. I love how it looks like a big field on the country side, and how great it matches with the look's whole concept.

Wide legged jeans - Zara / Shirt - Bershka / Belt - Steve Madden / Pamela hat - Daniele Meucci / Heels - Fendi.

I wore my 70's inspired pants, which I adore! They are so perfect, with the super high waist and the big wide legs, so fun and sexy. I love how long my legs look on them, this style of pants are always a great option for short legged girls, the make the legs look longer and you can look so much taller. I kept the look simple and paired the pants up with a basic shirt and some high heels, and to make a bigger statement I used my pamela hat to take this outfit from casual to chic. 

Have a great day..  Friday is around the corner!!
love,
Andrea

3 comments:

  1. Love this look! The pants look so good on you! I'm really loving the hat and shoes!

    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit ! Very romantic and spring-looking <3 And with the hat it's very elegant ! Parisian style :-)


    xoxo

    http://bricetbroc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete