3.14.2012

LIVING DOLL

For today's post, I want to share with you one of my latest projects. I created this lovely pictures with the help of some friends and classmates. We all worked together to give life to this fun doll inspired editorial. I wanted to capture the innocence of a child and play with the idea of a little girl, who transforms into a porcelain doll. We tried to capture a doll's usual movements and poses, to make it seem more real. I had so much fun creating this cute outfits full with charm and girly details, After all I think we accomplish our goal and got a sweet representation of our main theme, which was inspired after this quote said by Karl Lagerfel, where he talks about women being the best doll, to play dress up with.

"The woman is the most perfect doll that I have dressed with delight and admiration."
— Karl Lagerfeld


Photography -  Me / Hair - Marcela Abrego / Makeup - Me / Editing - Tere Prieto & Sergio Villarreal / Styling  - Me

Hope you like my work as much as I do!!
love,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment