6.13.2012

NEON & STRIPES

I just got this neon satchel a few days ago, and I couldn't wait any longer to wear it. Satchels are one of the coolest items for the season, they have quickly become an "it bag", mainly if they comes in a bright or neon tone, like this Stella Rittwagen's, which lime color works perfectly for the summer. It can make any outfit pop and stand out from a crowd.

Stripped pants - Ive / Shoulderless white shirt - Mine / Purple pumps - Jlo / Neon satchel - Stella Rittwagen.

I wore my new satchel with a cool pair of striped pants, stripes are also a huge trend for the summer. There's something about stripes that just screams nautical wear, which is always the go to look of the summer. I paired them up with a white shoulderless shirt, to keep the look clean but edgy at the same time.

Have a wonderful day!!
love,
Andrea

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Diana!!
      I'm in love with it myself!!
      xo

      Delete
  2. U are so beautiful!!! great look))

    xoxo Iren
    http://livinginakittensworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I am not a big fan of the neon colours but this looks great! I really like the purse! You look great!

    xoxo
    mloescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear!! I'm glad you liked it!
      keep in touch,
      xo

      Delete