6.26.2012

OAXACA, OAXACA

A week ago I traveled to Oaxaca with my family, I was very excited to visit this beautiful city for the first time. I was dying to go to all it's famous places and  get to know everything around. The main reason of our trip was to finish up some details  for my brother's wedding, who is actually getting married in november over there. So you can imagine my excitment when we got there, I couldn't wait to visit the wedding venues and see the place where the wedding is happening. I was so happy to be a part of the wedding planning, there are so many things to consider and even more when its all the way to Oaxaca which is across the country from our home town. But you'll see how worth it the long trip actually is, with few pictures I took of some of the places we visited. You'll see how beatiful this place is, and how gorgeos a wedding here would be.


Hope you liked this small documentation of my trip, as you can see I saved the best for last,  with this picture of the breathtaking Santo Domingo Church which is one of the most beautiful cathedrals I've ever seen in my life.  The hole altar is covered in gold and  the entire church is full with amazing details, that just draws you in. Can you imagine that is actually the place where my brother is going to say I do!! I mean, is it just me or it's the most exiting thing ever! Im already counting the days.

Hope the months go by really fast, I cant wait for the date to get here!! 
love,
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so many great pictures! Definitely a gorgeous place for your brother to get married!

    XOXO,
    Kristen
    fashionfate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete