4.22.2013

THE STEPFORD GIRL

Last week I wore a super feminene look, formed by my new floral print brocade pants and a super cute matching flower detail blouse, to create the perfect spring outfit. While looking for the right location to shoot, I found this lovely house, that looked like a replica of a suburban family's home; it’s details matched great with my outfit, they complemented each other so good. Later after watching the photos, I realized that the look plus the house, kind of resembled a modern take on a the stepford wife's style, which was always supposed to be impeccable, elegant and super sophisticated, the idea of “the perfect house wife”. It is kind of funny, I know! I’m not even close to being one, but for some reason, it seemed that I could belong there.  

3D flower top - Mango / Floral print brocade pants - H&M / Pearl and gold pendant earrings - Vintage / Raffia box clutch - Sfera / Cat eye sunnies - Chloe / Rings - Forever 21, Sfera & Eagle claw - Allurina MANIK / Golden watch - Michael Kors / SIlver cap Stilettos - Zara.

Have a great week start, you’ll see it will go by faster than you think!
love,
Andrea

1 comment: