5.23.2013

ALL WHITE

My Bday was just a few weeks ago, but I never got to post the photos of what I wore on my special day, but better late than never right? Anyway here they are now. I turned 25 this year, but since I don’t really feel like a 25 year old, I decided to celebrate as if I was turning 15 again. I had an amazing day with my family and friends, I throw a party at my house to keep the festivities on going and I had such a good time. It was really the perfect day, I had a ton of balloons, ate like 4 different birthday cakes, blow too many candles and wished for even greater things to come. 

Origami shorts - Zara / Embellished blouse - Sfera / Glitter and studs silver sanldas - Zara / Silver folded clutch - Louis Vuitton /  White watch - Michael Kors.

I decided to wear a minimal and monochromatic look, following one of the coolest trends of the season, the "all white” look, getting a fresh and feminine ensemble, perfect for a birthday girl. This outfit is quite simple, I just paired a pretty blouse with a cool pair of shorts, creating an effortless chic look. The details on both pieces, certainly take this easy look to the next level, the embelished top adds the sophistication and the origami shorts bring the cool edge. To keep it in neutral colors, I decided to add only some silver accents, by wearing my beloved clutch and the perfect pair of glitter sandals.

The weekend is almost here, let’s make some plans!
have fun!!
love,
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. I love this look! It's so classy!

    I started following you on GFC, Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin' and I hope you can return the favor!

    the { cassiepaige }

    ReplyDelete