5.08.2013

SAN MIGUEL

I spend last weekend at San Miguel de Allende, an amazing colonial town in Guanajuato, Mexico. I went there to celebrate my 25th birthday, with a bunch of my closest friends and we spend the long weekend having fun, celebrating on all over town. We visited many cool places and bars, it really felt like if I was turning 21 again, It was the perfect weekend and it felt so good to go away and enjoy my birthday with the people I love. 

I took this pictures one of the days while walking around town, moving from one place to another and everywhere you look you see the beautiful architecture, so I just snapped pics as I went by. I wore my new leopard maxi skirt, which I thick it’s perfection, and paired it with a super simple strap blouse for a casual boho chic look, and I completed my look with a gold and leather statement necklace and a simple messy side braid.

Leopard mermaid maxi skirt - Studio F / Black tired strap blouse - Express / Golden necklace with leather applications - BCBG / Orange tote bag - Michael Kors / Suede sandals - Zara.

Happy Bday to me!! 
My birthday was actually yesterday, but I’m still celebrating today!
I can’t wait to show you some of may amazing gifts.
love,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment